Saturday, October 30, 2010

Penultimate Frocktober

Second last day of Frocktober and we've had constant rain today. All day!! I had a lovely lunch with my friend Irena who showed support for Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation by frocking up too! I wish I got a pic of the two of us in our dresses. *facepalm*

Instead I took a pic with my favourite puppy Bea. Awwww!. After lunch I braved the wet roads and downpour to spend some quality time with Mr Bug on the Peninsula. I'm always greeted by the warmest reception by this naughty dog so I had to snap her giving me cuddles.


Today's outfit is a summer dress and op shop find cardigan to deal with the warmer weather. The boots were essential to deal with the puddles.

Tomorrow is the last day of Frocktober. So get your donations in please :)

You can make donations via PayPal using my rego #680068. Visit www.frocktober.org, go to the 'donate' page and include my registration number (680068) in the message section. If paying via direct debit, enter my registration number (680068) in the 'reference' field from your internet banking service. Frocktober bank details are listed below:

Account name: Frocktober Inc
BSB: 633000
Account number: 134323187

Look forward to tomorrow.

Cheers
Maryann xx

No comments:

Post a Comment