Monday, October 4, 2010

Day #3 Frocktober

First day back to work after daylight savings and back to school. I was worried this may cause a little lateness especially with the extra task of taking pics of outfit before heading out. I have no idea how fashion bloggers do this everyday.
 So viola ... here's the work outfit. Can't go wrong with a pencil skirt, can you?
This is a new silk top I got from Halsinky Project in Brunswick Street. I love this store. Not only am I biased because my friend Vang owns it, but it also has some smoking hot little dresses.
The outfit is completed with my go-to mary-janes. I've had these shoes for some years now and I may just cry if the heel ever breaks.

Just a reminder if you make a donation to sponsor me, please quote my registration number - 680068.

I will try and be diligent in my blogging.

See you tomorrow
Maryann xx

1 comment:

  1. I love the new hair Marianne - and the ensemble. Tres chic! x

    ReplyDelete