Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Frocktober ...

Twenty-one days and counting... today Melbourne is getting hit with a mini-summer reaching 29 degrees. So I have reacquainted myself with a summer dress from several years ago. While I love the colours, it's a very tight fit across the chest. I feel like there's a possible wardrobe malfunction on the cards... let's hope this doesn't happen at work.


If anyone wants this dress before disaster strikes, I'm more than happy to part with it. You do need to wear a slip under it, but apart from that, it's a great little summer outfit. Any $$ will go straight to Frocktober to keep the donations trickling in.

You have 9 days left to sponsor me... please be generous and tell your friends about it.

Have a lovely weekend
Maryann xx

No comments:

Post a Comment