Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Last Hump Day for Frocktober

It seems I have a subconscious love affair with the detective look (or perv flasher) since I have yet another trench coat look. This is a Dizingof dress from a few year back. It's so beautifully made, lined and always confuses people. I have been asked by too many people if I want to take my coat off and hang it up. I usually love their mortified looks when I tell them it's a dress and they feel terrible for thinking otherwise. Ahhh simple pleasures or small things amuse small minds. You decide :P


Having this outfit pictured in a park, really does make me look like a flasher. My over-sized wayfayers help with my disguise while my silver heels make for easy running in case I need to make a hasty getaway.

Heels made for running ;)
A few more days left to donate so please help a lady in a frock out. If you don't want to use PayPal, you can make an electronic transfer directly to Frocktober. The details are below:

Account name: Frocktober Inc
BSB: 633000
Account number: 134323187
Reference field: 680068 (my id)

Thanks again for you help.
Maryann xx

No comments:

Post a Comment