Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day #9 Frocktober & #MelbGirlsTweetUp

Today was a rather girly affair - the inaugural #MelbGirlsTweetUp organised by the lovely @misscoca. Thank you for organising Miss Lauren - a perfect Sunday afternoon :)


This frock is an old favourite that I purchased from a St Kilda store Dot & Herby. It has some lovely clothes, in particular well-fitted dresses.

@misscoca and her Tweetettes
 The tweet up was held at Madame Brussels - a little place I've been meaning to go to for a while. It did not disappoint. Lovely setting, attentive staff and a great Spring punch menu to choose from. I've heard rave reviews about the mini-sausage rolls but I was too busy chatting away to old and new Twitter friends to think about food.

 There was a fantastic turnout. The Tweetettes kept coming until we took over most of the indoor space - the sun was clearly too harsh for our delicate skins :) Plenty of mingling, chatting and bonding.

And of course the punch. Yummo! I hope we have another TweetUp there. If not, I do plan on visiting again. Next time, I will try the sausage rolls and pink cupcakes.

Before I go, I would like to say a big thanks to Chris for donating $100 to #Frocktober. Much appreciated. I'm still on the search for a red/blue outfit to claim the tenner from DJ.

Until tomorrow ...
Maryann xx

No comments:

Post a Comment