Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekend living ♥ ♥

Today was my busy outdoor day while yesterday was my busy indoor day. Today I went to the market, hit 50 balls at the golf range and then spent the rest of the day on a beer nerd fest providing "emotional support" ...ok company while our friends Dereck and Diti made American Pal Ale.

For busy indoor day, I vacuumed, did 6 loads of laundry, washed dishes and finally sorted the bomb site also known as my home. A fine martini after a day of chores was a lovely way to end the day.

What I wore today: military style dress (Gorman), yellow belt, grey sandals and borrowed a cute little puppy called Remus who kept me company on a little walk.

What I wore yesterday: white and blue dress, red and white scarf, red heels (only for photo).

Thanks to Diti and Linda for their donations. Now I'm almost a third of the way to my target with just over a week to go. Better get a move on and rustle up some more donations. Click on the link below and make a pledge: http://www.everydayhero.com.au/girlbug . All proceeds go to Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation.

Home stretch of frocks coming!

Girlbug xx


No comments:

Post a Comment