Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday-itis Frocktober

First Monday after daylight saving kicks in is never a good day, especially if you're a not-so-proud owner of an iPhone. My alarm didn't go off this morning because my time reverted back an hour. *sigh* With a client meeting scheduled later that afternoon, I needed to look smart not disheveled and manic. I chose a Leona Edmiston long sleeve floral dress with black opaques and black heels. Simple, classic and easy to wear.

Now if only the iPhone with that simple and easy. I had to change my time setting to manual as it either jumped an hour forward or backward throughout the morning. Back to looking disheveled and manic again. LOL.

Frock pattern

If you have any outfits requests or challenges please let me know. Otherwise show your support by clicking on the Sponsor Me button to the right or simply go to http://www.everydayhero.com.au/girlbug

Thanks to Ben and Star for kicking thing$ off. Much love guys xx

Stay tuned for more frocks.

Girlbug xx

No comments:

Post a Comment