Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday dreams and nightmares during Frocktober



Monday morning started off most awesome. I was on a tram heading to Camberwell with @PatriciaDodd and Britta from Community. Valentino and Lilian Frank came on board with Xmas presents for us all. Britta got a dictaphone which was perfect for her since she's going to be a journalist. I got two presents. And they were personalized.Yay!!

My morning then took a turn for the worse because:
A. I woke up to find it was all a dream *sad face*
B. My first alarm didn't go off so I was in a mad rush for work *panicked face*

So in my haste what does one wear to work? Black, of course.

What I wore today: black smock with tie (ASOS), black and white fishnets with black and white heels.

Now here's the deal people. I stress each morning about what to wear and then blog about it; you then make a donation and show your support for Frocktober and Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation. It's simple, go to http://www.everydayhero.com.au/girlbug and follow the prompts.

Now show me some $ugar ... the donation kind ;-)

Girlbug xx

No comments:

Post a Comment