Monday, October 17, 2011

Precious Frocktober Weekend


After a precious start to the weekend (read: hungover), I have two outfits to show you. One from a warm Spring Saturday and today's four-seasons-in-one-day-but-predominantly-cool.

What I wore Saturday: red dress, yellow belt and grey sandals. Granted I stayed in my PJs for most of the day but I did manage a trip to Big Boy BBQ - a new Texas style BBQ place in Caulfield South. Yum!


 

What I wore today: Cooler weather was back again so the black leggings made another appearance. Teamed with long sleeve black tee, black velvet jacket, digital print denim skirt (Romance Was Born) and the most awesomeness red riding boots (The Frye Company). Perfect outfit for a trip to Mornington Peninsula Brewery.

Hope you can make a donation and show your support for Frocktober and Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation. Please visit http://www.everydayhero.com.au/girlbug.

Bed time now zzzzZzZz. Have a great week and I look forward to the donations rolling in.

Girlbug xx

No comments:

Post a Comment