Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Last Frocktober hump day

And wasn't it a tough day for fashion. I tried on 3 dresses before I settled on this gorgous Leona Edmiston leopard dress. Unfortunately another couple of dresses have been culled from wardrobe due to a weight gain over the past year (trying to ignore this). But... Doh!! Gonna make the last few days very tough!

What I wore today: leopard dress (Leona Edmiston), black opaques, gold chain neckace (Bondi markets) and black pumps.

Close-up of my matching nails
Thanks to my friends James, Albert, Clint, Jane, Shannon for their genrous donations. I've made it to $700 now I gotta keep pushing on through.

To help me get to my target and donate to a great cause - Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation. Click on the link below and make a pledge: http://www.everydayhero.com.au/girlbug.

Happy frocking and donating!

Girlbug xx

No comments:

Post a Comment