Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Beer and bikes for Frocktober

A beautiful day in Melbourne calls for an evening out. Tonight we're on our bikes and off to The Local Taphouse for Alestars; a night of beer tasting, delish food and good company. What more could a gal ask for?

So what I wore today: vintage floral frock, yellow belt, bronze wedges and black jacket. Today's style was a little inspired by one of my favourite characters from The Slap, Anouk.

Since I'm at Alestars, I raise my glass to toast my lovely friends Jocelyn, Louise and Carol for their donations. Cheers ladies xx.




Alestars live cross to chat beer with Garrett Oliver

If you want to donate just head to the site below and follow the prompts: http://www.everydayhero.com.au/girlbug ... and in case you didn't know all proceeds go to Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation.

Stay tuned for more frocks!


Girlbug xx

*Amended*
I didn't get a chance last night to say how great the Alestars speak was. Garrett Oliver was fascinating, and despite the technical hiccups that made the session extend way past 10pm, he was enthralling to listen to. Yay!! Now I just want to catch zzZZzzzZz under my desk :P

No comments:

Post a Comment