Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I Spy Frocktober



Inspector Gadget was a favourite show as a little bug so it gave my great pleasure to swan about in my faux-detective outfit today. No big case was cracked nor were any spouses caught having extramarital affairs. Best I get back to the office and drown my sorrows in a bottle of scotch then (#clichesaresorelevant).

What I wore today: trench wrap dress (Dizengoff), tights, and burgundy ankle boots. How cute are my boots?? ♥ ♥ Love them!! ♥ ♥




To make a donation and show your support for Frocktober and Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation, please visit http://www.everydayhero.com.au/girlbug.

Tomorrow we're having a baking competition at work. I've decided to tweak the recipe a little so it's frock-themed. Wish me luck on my baking and cake decorating adventure.

Can't wait to see how my frock dress turns out :-)

Girlbug xx

No comments:

Post a Comment