Thursday, October 27, 2011

HAWT heels on a hot day

Not long to go and I've blasted up to $940 in donations. I'll be at $1000 in no time (hint hint, dear friends). A big thank you to Tim, Helen & Jeff, Dianne, Bhavna, Sharon and @Fitzy for their lovely donations *happy dance*

What I wore today: white dress (Country Road and borrowed from Melody), black mesh gloves (a Melbourne gal has gotta wear black somewhere) and the killer heels (Peep Toe). Check out the close up of the shoes below. Hawt, right??

♥♥ these shoes ♥♥
Now who wants to be the special someone that gets me to $1000? Someone out there has got to ♥♥ this look to hand over a bit of ca$hola for a good cause. To make a donation to Frocktober for Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation, click on the link below and make a pledge: http://www.everydayhero.com.au/girlbug

Thanks so much for all your support!! It's really helping me drag my frockin' ass over the line.LOL


Happy frocking and donating!

Girlbug xx

No comments:

Post a Comment